100% / St. Stefan im Lavanttal
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Assembling of stainless steel constructions (WIG-Hand)
- Assembling of pipings
- Documentation of hand isometry
- Cleaning of components and welded seams
- Reworking of stainless steel (aligning and grinding, etc.)
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed mechanical/technical education or equivalent
- Technical basics and technical understanding are required
- Reading of drawings, schematics and isometrics is required
- Experience in plant and pipework construction
- Clean and conscientious way of working as well as high quality awareness
- High-motivated, flexible and Highly motivated, flexible and reliable team player
- Working in an interesting and varied field of activity
- Working in a young and dynamic work environment
- Working in a successfully, internationally renowned company
- The minimum salary for this position is € 2.293,08 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the metal industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For initial questions, please contact Michaela SUMMER +43 1 205 1175 559.
Looking for a new challenge?
Then send your application document to:
M. WULZ ANLAGENBAU GMBH
Mag. Michaela SUMMER
Phone: +43 1 205 1175 559